Looking for a smoothie bowl recipe that packs in fruits, vegetables, omega 3, fibre, and over 30g protein per serving? We've got you covered!
If you're struggling to get enough greens in your diet, smoothie bowls are an excellent way to boost your intake. Pair them with the right fruits and a great tasting protein powder, and you won't be able to even taste them!
Greens powders can be added for ultra dense nutrition, but a handful of spinach also goes a long way without affecting the flavour!
This particular recipe also boasts a half avocado in the mix, which adds a healthy serving of monounsaturated fats whilst providing a deliciously creamy texture.
There's also a scoop of Madagascan Vanilla PERFORM, which packs in 25g protein along with some additional super green goodness from the spirulina and chlorella.
Ready to make a smoothie bowl this colourful? Here's how to do it!
SUPER GREEN PROTEIN SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1 kiwi (peeled)
- 1 scoop Madagascan Vanilla PERFORM
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- Juice half a lime
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 handful strawberries
- 1 handful blueberries
- Coconut chips
- Quinoa pops
1) Cut the avocado in half, setting one half aside and putting the other in your blender.
2) Slice the remaining half into 2 - 3 strips and use a small star shaped cookie cutter to press stars out of each of these strips. Set aside.
3) Add all other ingredients (except toppings) to your blender and blend until smooth.
4) Transfer the mixture to a bowl and top with the avocado stars, berries, coconut curls, quinoa pops, and anything else you fancy!
Want another smoothie bowl recipe? Have a look at this easy delicious high protein Healthy Green Smoothie Bowl recipe!