RASPBERRY AND VANILLA PROTEIN BARS
(Makes 8 high protein bars)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 scoop of Vivo Life Vanilla perform
- 1 tsp of Vivo Life Organic gelatinised maca
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 tsp beetroot powder (optional)
- Dark chocolate
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until you have a smooth and creamy consistency. Transfer the mixture into a square baking dish lined with parchment, then smooth out with a spatula. Freeze for 30 minutes until set.
2. Remove the fudge from the pan then cut into bars. Drizzle on some melted chocolate then transfer back into the freezer for another 30 minutes or so. Store in the fridge and eat with a spoon like dessert!
Do you love protein bars? Weve got you covered with more high protein bar recipes such as our High Protein Salted Caramel Shortbread Bars and our High Protein Coconut and Blueberry Banana Bread Bars!