At last, a deliciously easy to make fudge brownie recipe!
Winter is the perfect time to learn new vegan recipes and eat a whole lot of easy to make brownies!
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again... healthy eating doesn’t mean giving up the foods you love!
There are so many delicious treats that can be made with wholesome, nourishing, plant based foods.
Take these raw pecan cinnamon fudge brownies for instance!
All you need are a few of Mother Earth’s finest ingredients and you’ve got the perfect easy dessert recipe to satisfy that sweet tooth.
One secret ingredient within these easy to make fudge brownies is the Organic Gelatinised Maca. Maca is used to increase your energy, balance your hormones and upgrade your mood as it is rich in B vitamins, iron and zinc!
Maca is really good for your health and has several health benefits and is considered one heck of an amazing superfood!
Find out how to make these yummy brownies below:
RAW PECAN CINNAMON FUDGE BROWNIES
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tsp of Vivo Life Organic Gelatinised Maca
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pecans + extra for crunch!
- Dark chocolate (optional)
1. In a food processor, blend all ingredients except the dates into a fine mixture. Then add the dates and blend again until everything starts to mould together.
2. Remove the mixture from the food processor and use your hands to mould into a large square block. Here you can also add a few more roughly crushed pecans for extra crunchiness!
3. Drizzle a little melted dark chocolate on top of the block then transfer to the fridge for at least 60 minutes to set. Cut into slices and enjoy!