Makes 6 servings | 10 mins
Everyone loves a snack because
- They’re convenient
- They’re always so tasty!
One thing they often aren’t, however, is healthy.
Our energy balls are an exception. They only take 10 minutes to prepare, taste amazing and, best of all, they’re actually nutritious!
The yummy banana and cinnamon flavour (enhanced by Banana Cinnamon Perform) and natural sweetness of the dates trick you into nibbling on this healthy and sustaining snack. Loaded with protein, fibre and healthy fats, they’re the perfect portable treat.
A grab and go breakfast, a mid-afternoon energy boost, or a little dessert after a meal… These quick and easy no-bake balls of deliciousness are an ideal boost of energy for you to munch on at any time of the day!
- 1 cup dates
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup pecans
- ½ scoop Banana Cinnamon Perform
- 1 heaped tbsp almond butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Add the cashews, coconut flakes, pecans, salt, cinnamon and protein powder in a food processor and blend until fine.
- Add in the dates, almond butter and 2 tbsp of water and blend further until the mixture starts to mould together.
- Shape the mixture into 6 evenly sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.