Spice is life, especially when made into cookies!
Have you ever made a dessert that smells so good it doubles up as a fragrance for your home?
These cookies will easily do both 😍 and the best part is that they’re super healthy for you too!
That’s because this healthy cookie recipe is made with 100% wholesome ingredients like oats, sweet potato, ginger and our PERFORM vanilla protein powder 💪
Our protein powder contains 25g protein and 6g BCAA per serving and has a silky smooth texture, which makes our Vivo Life PERFORM protein powder the best to drink and cook with!
Want to learn more about our PERFORM protein powder? Check out this video which explains all the benefits of Vivo Life's plant-based protein!
Here’s how to make these delicious healthy spiced apple oatmeal cookies:
SPICED APPLE OATMEAL COOKIES⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato flesh (mashed)
- 1/2 scoop of Vivo Life PERFORM: Madagascan Vanilla
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup raisins or chopped apple pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Shape the cookie mixture into 12 rounds and place onto the prepared sheet.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and wait patiently for another 5 minutes as they cool before eating! 🍏🍪