Spice is life, especially when made into cookies!
Have you ever made a dessert that smells so good it doubles up as a fragrance for your home?
These cookies will easily do both 😍 and the best part is that they’re super healthy for you too!
That’s because this healthy cookie recipe is made with 100% wholesome ingredients like oats, sweet potato, ginger and our PERFORM vanilla protein powder 💪
Our protein powder contains 25g protein and 6g BCAA per serving and has a silky smooth texture, which makes our Vivo Life PERFORM protein powder the best to drink and cook with!
Here’s how to make these delicious healthy spiced apple oatmeal cookies:
SPICED APPLE OATMEAL COOKIES⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato flesh (mashed)
- 1/2 scoop of Vivo Life PERFORM: Madagascan Vanilla
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup raisins or chopped apple pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Shape the cookie mixture into 12 rounds and place onto the prepared sheet.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and wait patiently for another 5 minutes as they cool before eating! 🍏🍪