No bananas? No problem 😜
If you are looking for a change in your healthy pancakes, we have got you covered.
You can still make delicious healthy protein pancakes without banana's following this super simple and easy recipe! That's because we have added in our amazingly delicious 26g of protein powder PERFORM which has a silky smooth texture to make sure you are enjoying these healthy protein pancakes to the max!
It is also made out pea protein which has a ton of health benefits for you including it's antioxidant rich turmeric extract which is great for recovery and energy boosting superfoods and plant-based BCAA to enhance your performance.
Here’s how to do it 👇
- 1 cup oat flour (you can make this by blending oats in a food processor)
1 cup plant based milk
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 scoop Vivo Life's Banana and Cinnomon PERFORM
1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Blueberries, maple syrup and coconut yoghurt.
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Heat a non stick pan to a medium heat (add a little oil if required). Add 1/4 batter for each pancake to the pan.
3. Cook the pancake for about 2-3 minutes or until you see that the surface begins to dry, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Serve the pancakes with toppings.
🍌✅ Our PERFORM: Banana & Cinnamon protein powder uses real freeze dried banana powder, but if you don’t like bananas then this recipe works just as well with all of our other flavours including:
- Salted Maca Caramel
- Raw Cacao
- Madagascan Vanilla
- Acai & Blueberry
This healthy protein pancake recipe was created by the one and only @fivesechealth!