I know what you're thinking. These sound too good to be true, right? They’re peanut buttery, chocolatey, fudgey and oh-so-delicious. AND you probably already have all the ingredients anyway! These take a maximum of ten minutes and are a wholesome, high-protein, secretly-good-for-you treat that the entire family will love.
All that's standing in your way is six ingredients and about 600 seconds (excluding setting time.) Ready? GO!
Ingredients (for 12 squares):
375g smooth peanut butter
100ml maple syrup
40g coconut flour
1 scoop Salted Maca Caramel PERFORM
200g vegan dark chocolate
80g cacao nibs
1) In a large bowl, whisk 250g of the peanut butter with the maple syrup until smooth. (If the peanut butter you are using is very stiff, you could heat it gently it for 10 seconds first to soften it).
2) Add the coconut flour and protein powder to the mixture and fold well until smooth and well combined.
3) Stir in the cacao nibs, press the mixture into a baking tray and set aside.
4) To make the top layer, gently melt the dark chocolate with the remaining peanut butter and stir gently until the mixture is smooth.
5) Pour the chocolate peanut butter layer on top of the first layer, and allow to set in the fridge or freezer.
6) Remove when firm and cut into squares!