10 INGREDIENTS | 15-20 MIN | 1 SERVING
1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
2 handfuls of kale
2 tbsp cranberries
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp Maca
1/2 tsp English mustard
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1. Prepare the quinoa according to the package instructions.
2. Add the kale in a pan and sauté in a pain over medium heat for around 5 min.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the cooked quinoa and kale with dried cranberries and walnuts.
4. Stir in the dressing and enjoy!
Maca & Mustard Vinaigrette:
1. Add all the ingredients in a small bowl or mug and whisk together.