Buckwheat Protein Pancakes
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 scoop Vegan Protein Unflavoured
- 1.5 cups plant milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the plant milk in a mug, stir and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, protein powder, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly pour the plant milk and apple cider vinegar mix into the bowl with your dry ingredients and combine together.
- Pour 1/4 cups worth of mix per pancake into a pan on medium to high heat, and cook until bubbles start to form, then flip and cook until both sides are browned.