Salted caramel oats get my breakfast vote! 😍
Dreaming of a creamy salted caramel oat breakfast, that won’t ruin your diet?
This delicious, protein-packed banoffee salted caramel oat recipe is just the thing you’ve been craving, so lets eat up this delicious breakfast bowl of oats which is sure to keep you performing until lunchtime.
It’s super-simple and can be made super-quickly, which makes this breakfast oat recipe the perfect meal for you and your busy mornings. Plus, this banoffee salted caramel oats recipe is a great way to fuel your workout with added high-protein benefits.
Have you tried adding a scoop of our PERFORM: Salted Maca Caramel to your oatmeal? It’s the perfect way to bump up the protein content ⬆️ which will help you stay fuller for longer and prevent those mid-morning sugar cravings!
Plus our PERFORM also contains turmeric and ginger which is great for boosting your brain, mood and can be used to support your immune system, making it the best protein powder for these extra chilly winter mornings ⛄️ give it a try with this recipe.
Banoffee Salted Caramel Oats
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 cup of plant milk
- 1 scoot of Vivo Life's PERFORM: Salted Maca Caramel
- 1 Banana
- 4 chopped dates
- 1 handfull of cocoa nibs
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1. Add 1/2 cups oats + 1 cup of plant milk to a saucepan. Bring to a simmer for 5-10 minutes until cooked through.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in 1 scoop of Vivo Life's PERFORM: Salted Maca Caramel.
3. Top with sliced banana, chopped dates, cacao nibs and maple syrup (optional).
Recipe via 🥣 @zannavandijk