11 INGREDIENTS | 20 MIN | 12 SERVINGS
2 cups oats
1/2 cup applesauce
1/2 cup pumpkin puree/mashed OR cooked sweet potato flesh
1/2 scoop Vivo Life Vanilla Perform
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
pinch of salt
1/4 cup crushed nuts/chocolate chips/raisins
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
3. Scoop the cookie mixture into 12 rounds onto the prepared sheet, shape slightly.
4. Place the tray into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden.
5. Allow the cookies cool before serving.