7-10 INGREDIENTS | 20 MIN | 1-2 SERVINGS
1 cup oats
3/4 cup plant milk
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp Vivo Life Matcha
1/2 tbsp Vivo Life Vanilla Perform
1 tbsp tahini
1.5 tbsp plant milk
1. Blend oats into a flour. Add in the rest of the ingredients apart from the apple cider vinegar (ACV) and blend together. Once all combined, add in the ACV and briefly blend.
2. Heat a pan at medium to high heat. Once hot, pour batter into rounds. Feel free to use a non stick pan or use a small amount of coconut oil to stop it from sticking.
3. Once you start to see bubbling on one side, flip and cook further until both sides are cooked.
4. For the vanilla sauce, mix all the ingredients until smooth and runny. If needed, add a few more splashes of plant milk to help thin out the mixture.
5. Serve the pancakes as you wish with a drizzle of the vanilla sauce.